Florida eye institute
My 2020 experience
The Contest Closed 10/18/19
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- Florida Eye Institute’s Vero Centennial Photo Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
- Employees of Florida Eye Institute, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies and immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish
- All entries must be original photos, created and/or taken by the contestant.
- To enter, upload photos to My2020Experience.com. No mechanically reproduced or incomplete entries will be accepted.
- Photos must be no larger than 2MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
- Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the photo(s). Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the picture submitted, and (ii) it does not violate the rights of any third parties.
- Profane, lewd or offensive photographs as determined by Florida Eye Institute are strictly prohibited. Florida Eye Institute reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
- Entrants agree that submitted images may be used by Florida Eye Institute for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants will be credited wherever the image is used.
- The contest period begins October 31, 2018. Deadline for entries is October 18, 2019.
- Florida Eye Institute is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer, or any other malfunction.
- The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos based on representation of Vero Centennial events and activities. The results and the winners will be announced on the website.
- Winners will be selected each month by a panel of judges selected by Florida Eye Institute.
- The decisions of the judging panel will be final in all matters relating to the Contest.
- A winning photo will be selected each month. Monthly winners will receive a gift card valued at $50. Selection of gift cards are at the discretion of Florida Eye Institute.
- A Grand Prize Winner will be selected from monthly winning entries at the completion of contest and announced at the Centennial Finale event 10/26/2019. Grand Prize will be $250 cash.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone. Winners must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Florida Eye Institute at the time of notification.
- Winners may claim his/her prize in person at Florida Eye Institute 2750 Indian River Blvd., Vero Beach, FL 32960.
- Substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize is at the sole discretion of Florida Eye Institute.
- Winners are responsible for paying any local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Florida Eye Institute is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Florida Eye Institute has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Florida Eye Institute accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with injury, loss or damage of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded.
- Florida Eye Institute reserves the right to make rules and contest changes.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives all claims of liability against Florida Eye Institute and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- Florida Eye Institute is a proud sponsor of the Vero Beach 100 Year Centennial and is the sole administrator of My2020Experience Centennial Photo Contest, its content and prizes.
- By submitting an entry, applicants confirm that they have reviewed, accepted, and agreed to the Official Rules.
All inquiries for My2020Experience Photo Contest may be submitted to
Florida Eye Institute
2750 Indian River Blvd.
Vero Beach, FL 32960